February 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Feb 1 01:47:09 CST 2016
Ending: Mon Feb 29 21:42:56 CST 2016
- Unidentified DEC gear available, NSW-AU
- Last call: free machines in Sweden
- PDP-11/03, LSI-11 KEV11-C CIS option
- Looking for Solaris 8 patches
Mark J. Blair
- HP Manuals - where's your sense of humor?
Martin.Hepperle at MH-AeroTools.de
- ISIS-II disks with PLM80 and ICE80 software.
- BA23 fan noise
- USPS: Re: PDP-11/03, LSI-11 KEV11-C CIS option
- Vintage Computer Collectors - TV Special Inquiry (fwd)
- Circuit Design Aids / Unix Circuit Design System
- PDP-11/84 (KDJ11-B) and Error 61
- Equipment Available, DEC
- [vcf-midatlantic] OT: Come watch me install Linux on the IBM z890 Mainframe!
- Big-Board II & Micro Cornucopia User Group Disks
- AIX for IBM system 370
- Still wanted: Symbolics Gear
- Win98SE Update/Patches WAS: Can Windows 98SE run on an Intel I7 with SATA hard drives?
- PDP-8 chase the lights
- Pascal Microengine software images
- Lot of 34 Transputers sold on ebay
- Tymnet Node processor
- OS help needed please
- Bull DPX/2 and B.O.S. help wanted.
- Mentec manuals
Paul_Koning at Dell.com
- AIX for IBM PS/2
- BC11A Cable ends
- .IMD diskette image file recovery
- ISO: VAX-11/750
- Can Windows 98SE run on an Intel I7 with SATA hard drives?
- that pdp-11/04 with floppy disks...
- NeXTstation booting, NetInfo, and NTP
- Mystery system
- DEC Dual 1173 cpu with rack available
- HP 9815
- StackExchange retrocomputing forum
- pdp 11/04 and dual pdp 11/73
- Looking for Heathkit H11 manuals
- Calibration of 8" floppy drive?
- VCF West is BACK ... woohoo!
- Farewell and thanks!
- Looking for a file
- New Scans: HP Micro-Computer Interest Group
- Wanted: AT&T 3B2 systems & software
- IBM 5100 - APL Only Version on Ebay
- emergency moderation mode RE: Virtualizing AIX 1.3 - WAS::::Re: AIX for IBM PS/2
- NiCd battery replacement in vintage computers
Mark J. Blair
- PRM-85 board case?
- Mosaic 4.0 for openVMS
- Oddball floppies for trade - 8", HS (outer edge), weird cutout
- Help with getting an original Altai running: 8080A clock circuitry and MITS88 2-SIO board
- luceracloud/seqtest - was Re: Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS
- Tired of EVERYTHING with a gear being called STEAMPUNK? Yikes I am...
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
- The PDP11/04 has landed..
- 386 upgrade board
- Master index of ICL / 3R PERQ software?
- Solid state recommendations
- AIX 4.1-capable box
- MEM11 update
- 6502 CPUs
- Free TK50 Tapes for Postage and Handling
- 11/73 into 11/03 chassis?
- VAXen and minimal memory (was Re: The PDP11/04 has landed..)
- IBM 3290 terminal
- 2.9.1 BSD on 11/34 + sc21-bm + fujitsu m2333k
- Good memory board for Heath H-11?
- For HP fans: HP 85 + HP 7970 + HP 2631 demo
- Odd 11/23 (?) ROM carrier
- IBM System z9 available near Ann Arbor, MI
- Real tape drive densities [was RE: Oregon Pascal tape found]
- [long shot] Looking for a Sequent Symmetry...
- Dumb terminals and many sessions (was Re: VAXen and minimal memory)
- Emulex QD32 Format Program
- 928 gig classic computer manuals looking for seeders I am going on vacation Ill see y'all Tuesday
- pdp11/04 : the pics....
- Stuck bits on 11/73 Clearpoint 4MB memory - how to repair?
- Babes at Bell Labs
- Tool to convert between Motorola FFP and IEEE754 float formats?
- Front Panels Update
- QSIC update
- IBM (Sony) PowerDisplay 20
Stefan Skoglund (lokal användare)
- Old MOS Mask-Programmed ROM forgetfulness?
- Apple Lisa 2/10 for sale
- VAX/VMS media
- Anyone have DIBOL-11, CTS-300, or CTS-500?
- PCS Cadmus/QU68000 systems
- For sale PDP 11/45 + TU56 + more
- Looking for printers: Epson Stylus Pro 9000, Epson 9500, Lexmark 7000 Z11
- Couple of Xerox 6085 questions
- Kim 1
- PDP-11 COBOL-11 or COBOL-81? (was Re: Anyone have DIBOL-11, CTS-300, or CTS-500?)
- Possible HP 250 available in Germany
- DEC VT30-H info
- Vaxstation 3100 - I have console access
Bryan C. Everly
- Apple Lisa I/O board diodes
- How to use both a VT-52 and an ASR-33 on a PDP-8A
- BDV11 'mis-feature'
- Looking for PDP handbook
- VAX 11/730 quickie
- got it. RE: Looking for PDP handbook
- Looking for a file (HP-UX 11.x)
- Looking for a small fast VAX development machine
- WTT iPhone 5 for a apple II
- Logic Analyser Polling ....
- Panda Display USB prototype boards are in
- Schematic for PA68-F (High speed paper taper reader/punch for PDP-8)
- Then & Now
- Any PDP-7 Expertise?
- Another MEM11 update
- Internal HP docs on 9845 sys?
- H11 Success with XXDP
- VCF East ** AND WEST ** ticketing is online
- Looking to buy a Tektronix 405x computer.
- PDP-11/20 vd one that just says pdp 11 what are the date differences?? OEM?
COURYHOUSE at aol.com
- Fleet System 2+ with the Yello Stickers on the disks!
- Helpful Features in a Debugger
Jerome H. Fine
- dec mid-sized cabinet (TU10/TM11)
- Serial analyzers (was Re: VAX 11/730 quickie)
- Copying from a floppy to an SD card?
- HYPERchannel users?
- The AT&T 3B2 is still proprietary
- VMS 5.5 and multinet 4.1 SMTP Question
- seeking Briel micro-altair logo
- DEC and DG equipment for sale/trade/whatever in Houston TX
- PCP11-E board
- Dumb Terminal games (was Re: Looking for a small fast VAX development machine)
- Wes Clark died yesterday
- OK, one more question about sending email TO an old VAX
- Who, on this list, Owns / Collects / Plays with an HP1000 A or L series ??
- NeWS video(s) with James Gosling?
- Offer: HP 1611A logic state analyser with option A80 for 8080 microprocessors
- Best name for PDP-11/05-10
- QNX - was Re: Minix 3 vs portability
- AIX Dev CD
- Xenosoft in New Haven CT?
- Searching a sparepart 82c42pc
- ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)
- cctalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 24
mark at markesystems.com
- SIM4-01 and MP7 programmer cards
- Keys - Non-Ace was RE: ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)
- QI Series M, episode 16, Misconceptions...
- VAX-11/730 success!
- MM11-U/UP core memory backplanes
- Omnibook 425/430 drivers?
- Another MEM11 Status update
- 3B2 Diagnostics
- 'motherboard' etymology
- CP/M version 2.1 found
- R: CP/M version 2.1 found
- Needs help w/ diagnosing and hopefully repairing of a DEC Tape Drive
- PDP-10 programming [was RE: Dumb Terminal games (was Re: Looking for a small fast VAX development machine)]
Last message date:
Mon Feb 29 21:42:56 CST 2016
Archived on: Mon Feb 29 21:43:01 CST 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).