Vintage Computer Collectors - TV Special Inquiry (fwd)

Sellam Abraham sellam at vintagetech.com
Mon Feb 1 12:33:12 CST 2016

Does anyone want to have their children exploited for profit and
entertainment?

"I'm currently Producing a show for TLC that features children who have a
passion for collecting. I was wondering if you know any kids who have a
sizable collection of vintage computers? If you can think of anyone who
would be interested in appearing on our show, I would greatly appreciate
it if you could connect me with their parents to discuss the show
further."

If anyone is interested e-mail me privately and I'll give you all the
contact details for this producer.

--

Sellam Abraham                                                     VintageTech
International Man of Intrigue and Danger            http://www.vintagetech.com

Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  The truth is always simple.

                           * * * NOTICE * * *

    Due to the insecure nature of the medium over which this message has
    been transmitted, no statement made in this writing may be considered
    reliable for any purpose either express or implied.  The contents of
    this message are appropriate for entertainment and/or informational
    purposes only.  The right of the people to be secure in their papers
    against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.