Vaxstation 3100 - I have console access

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Sat Feb 20 10:29:37 CST 2016

I have not been following this conversation but maybe I should have been.

I have a complete VAXstation 3100 model 30 sitting within arm's reach.  It
worked when I dumped it there five years ago: it has the VAXstation 3100
desktop cabinet, an identical cabinet containing the SCSI drive, an RRD-40
CDrom drive, and the monochrome monitor.

I can open it up and provide you with information if you tell me what
you are looking for.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our