Fleet Sheet 2+ 1990

Mike tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:49:38 CST 2016

On 02/23/2016 07:51 AM, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
>> I'm occasionally called on to transfer some of the C64 floppies.  I have a
>> 1571 and have cobbled up the XM interface connected to a DB25F permanently
>> mounted on the drive.  That way, I can use a "straight through" cable to the
>> parallel port of the host PC without thinking about what I might need.
>> Works fine; I get use it about once every 3-4 years.
>>
>> I suppose it might be possible to rig something more elaborate up using a
>> small MCU and a USB cable, but the need doesn't justify the effort.
> FWIW, I use a ZoomFloppy[1] connected to a 1571. OpenCBM is my choice
> for software.
> Only used occasionally :)

Thank you all for the info that seem like a lot of work I think I found
the problem and I know your gonna laugh I have the floppy's here...

http://tinypic.com/r/11w7sw8/9

http://tinypic.com/r/344a1bq/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2exoms7/9

And here is the book or user manual I have...

http://tinypic.com/r/25hjzm8/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2rcwcoo/9

Now in the book there are many more options than on the disks that I can
use even the seyup file looks different. I hjave looked everywhere on
the web for a 2nd  version but on the disks and the book they both say "
Fleet System 2+ " doens anyone or has any one ever used this software
before and If anyone can find them on the internet for download that
would be greal I think the disks were made in ...

1986

and the book was made in March of 1990...

i need the disk images from 1990 and i would gladly send who ever finds
a digital copy of the 1990 Fleet Sheet 2+ my 1986 disks... my father
bought the disks himseld he was a pastor and used them for his sermons.