RE: 928 gig classic computer manuals looking for seeders I am going on vacation Ill see y'all Tuesday

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:02:36 CST 2016

Might be shooting the messenger in this case though? He didn't create the torrent just sharing that he found one and is trying to download it but having trouble due to lack of full copies being shared so he doesn't have it all yet.

Unless you meant violation in tos of this mailing list?

Just trying to protect him from potential misunderstanding ;-)

  on vacation Ill see y'all Tuesday </div><div>