AIX 4.1-capable box

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Tue Feb 9 00:42:06 CST 2016

Yeah I would think $80-$200 would be fair for a typical MCA machine
depending on extras and condition, maybe the more prized ones are worth
more to the right person... you can pry my 7012-397 and 7012-G40 from cold
dead hands :p.  I would sell you a 7011-250 but it's particularly useful to
me for furthering the NetBSD port at some point.

Regards,