OS help needed please

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:13:19 CST 2016

>From the dim hazy past..

Didn't HP (USA) maintain a public FTP site loaded with drivers, docs, etc.
for obsolete / unsupported machines? Does anyone know if that resource is
still around?

At least your machine has a tag for Win98, so you know for a +fact+ that
the software set you need is definitely out there, somewhere.. just a
matter of finding it. And again, this isn't ancient history stuff.. support
must have been current through at least 2000 and sometime thereafter.