Still wanted: Symbolics Gear

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Mon Feb 1 18:33:10 CST 2016

Hi folks,

This is as always a tremendous long shot, but I figured I would put
it out there anyway.

I am still eagerly looking for any and all Symbolics systems.  I know
very well how rare these things are, and how much money they are
worth.

If you have any systems you would be willing to let go of,
let's talk.  I'm happy to entertain trades if that's something
you're interested in, but I'm also happy just to pay fair market
prices.

For reference, I am located near Seattle, WA.

Best Wishes,

-Seth

P.S.: I also know how difficult they are to care for and keep running!
I'm all too familiar with dying ESDI drives and bad power supplies.