QI Series M, episode 16, Misconceptions...

Bill Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 20:48:14 CST 2016

To start with, I guess I should warn those who are not
familiar with this program that the humor is not for
everyone.  It goes from very interesting and intellectual
(the title "QI" stands for Quite Interesting) to the
scatological and rather crass.  Anyway, that said, in the
episode referenced in the title, the host, Stephen Fry,
explains Moore's Law.  As he does so, he shows a number of
vintage computer items borrowed from Bletchley Park.  The
episode is the latest one (aired last week I think) and is
available on YouTube.

Bill S.