PDP-11/20 vd one that just says pdp 11 what are the date differences?? OEM?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 02:27:42 CST 2016

what was the break point as far as manufacture dates between the   2?
Ed#

In a message dated 2/22/2016 1:25:31 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
pbirkel at gmail.com writes:

Which  has always struck me as a bit odd, since the PDP-11 family was
designed to  be just that, a family.  So you'd think that "marketing" would
have  kept that in mind when designing the first front panel label  ...