Techno-savvy...

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:43:31 CST 2016

"Techno-savvy" is essentially a media / marketing term. For the most part,
it means whatever the speaker(s) wish it to mean, within the context in
which it is used.

The term isn't always complimentary; it can just as well be a pejorative.

For the most part, the populace-at-large seems to define the term as
meaning "conversant in both the established, as well as the nascent
technologies of the day".