Anyone have DIBOL-11, CTS-300, or CTS-500?

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 13:09:37 CST 2016

I definitely have CTS300 on RL02, I managed to take all our packs when the
company I worked for got rid of me in 2001. I also took a couple of boxes
full of TK50s and CONDISTs on CD. Pretty sure there's a DIBOL-11 tape in
there somewhere but it may be DIBOL-32. Got the manuals and reference cards
too....

I also kept the RL02 drive, MicroVAX II I used to develop on and a PDP 11/73
with RLV12 controller.

Does it all still work though, press button A or B now!

Adrian

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator