October 2021 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Oct 1 02:33:02 CDT 2021
Ending: Sun Oct 31 23:36:35 CDT 2021
- ISO M100, M102, M633 flip chips for DEC TC08N controller
- MD5 list of bitsavers files
Paul Flo Williams
- Found my favorite DOS editor
- Terminal Emulator
- Anyone out there with a working Victor 9000 (US only)?
- SCSI2SD project origination Re: SCSI2SD in a DEC 3000/300 - T-ERR-SCSI A
- Has anyone gotten the old SIMH VAX-11/730 emulator to boot?
- eBay Carterfone I/O Selectric (not mine)
steven at malikoff.com
- PDP-11 Unix V7M-11 V1.0 under SIMH
- Kennett Classic Wrap Up
- Shiner ESB Apple Network Server prototype
- Lecture: Update Computer Club: History and Not-So-Certain Future, 2021-10-09, 18:00
- cctalk Digest, Vol 85, Issue 3
- Another oddball Pro/350 document
- GE 600 film...
- MK11 box controller?
- Contacting Jörg Hoppe (Unibone)
- Originally from [rescue] : Jo"rg Schilling has passed (cdrtools, Solaris evangelist, etc.)
mazzinia at tin.it
- Anyone need a Pro/350 motherboard?
- WTB/WTT: Intel MDS-800
- WTB/WTT: Asante Mini EN/SC with PowerBook Cable for Full Size
- HP-UX 10.20 aC++ patches
- WTB Smd controller
- Computhink Eagle 32 - software, docs, info?
- <Plug> HP1000 A series servers, interface card, cables, and accessories.
- MS-DOS 1.25 8" Disk Image for Displaywriter
- SMC*11E SMD Controller Information
- FTGH (-Shipping): Assorted 9 track tape media
- Intersil Eprom 66S018? (IM6653?)
- WTB: XYlogics 472 Pertec Controller or Multibus to VME Adapter
- Looking for info on memory
Nigel Johnson Ham
- FTGH Various DLT and 4mm DAT Drives - Midlands UK
- Power supply power-up and power-down sequencing: how did it work?
- Atari ST documents
- Apple I auction
- Dec DMX11--What was it?
- : FTGH Various DLT and 4mm DAT Drives - Midlands UK
- Sun-2 and Sun-3 mice (eBay)
- Programming Bipolar PROMs (Tom Hunter)
- Looking for manual for MDB MLSI-LP11
Nigel Johnson Ham
- Maybe - re- DMX11
- LINCtape images
- Overclocked TI Silent 703 at 1200 bauds?
- Mystery 1702A(?) EPROM Programmer
- FTGH: FH disk drives (and one HH) - Toronto
- PDT-150 miniminc floppies wanted.
- Tape Belts, was: FTGH: FH disk drives (and one HH) - Toronto + Scotch DC 300XL tapes
- ISO: GE Terminet 300 knowledge
- 8" disk drive questions...
- Terminal Emulator for Android
Last message date:
Sun Oct 31 23:36:35 CDT 2021
Archived on: Mon Nov 1 01:47:09 CDT 2021
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).