GE 600 film...

Michael Mulhern Michael at jongleur.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 18:18:44 CDT 2021

For those concerned that the videos only stay up for lunch, here is the
link to all their current and previous uploaded content:

https://www.youtube.com/user/theavgeeks/videos

The GE600 segment was very interesting.

//m

*Blog: RetroRetrospective – Fun today with yesterday's gear……..
<http://www.jongleur.co.uk/blogs/>*
*Podcast*: *Retro Computing Roundtable <http://rcrpodcast.com/>* (Co-Host)