Looking for info on memory

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:30:55 CDT 2021

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 10:12 AM Nigel Johnson Ham via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> It is not possible to get ODT running without bank 0 memory.  All I get
> is output of 173000 and the no ability to input.

How is your CPU board configured?  Based on the above, it sounds like it's
set up to jump to a ROM bootstrap at power-up (at 173000) and I'm guessing
given your current configuration that there isn't one.  Without memory
present/functional, this may be confusing things further.  There are
jumpers on the 11/23 CPU to select what the CPU does at power-up (see:
https://gunkies.org/wiki/KDJ11-A_CPU).  Try setting it to drop directly
into ODT instead.

- Josh