Overclocked TI Silent 703 at 1200 bauds?

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:36:27 CDT 2021

It may very well have the double head. It's not dropping any characters at
1200. I am surprised. That's 4x the expected speed!
Here is another sighting of a Silent 703 working at 1200 bauds:
https://ronsapartment.blogspot.com/2018/06/altair-duino-and-ti-silent-700.ht
ml
Says the author in the comments: "My Silent 700 came with a manual. So I
went by that. I was pleasantly surprised that my Silent 700 had the "high
speed option"."
So there was a high-speed option for the Silent 703 apparently?
Marc