WTB/WTT: Intel MDS-800

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:30:47 CDT 2021

If you only need a single drive and it is single density floppies, you don't need a MSD-800 and a MSD-720 to run the ICE-85. You can use what we call a Series II. It came with a small number of multibus slot. As I recall, we used to run ICE-80s and ICE-85 on a Series II. We may have had the drive boxes as well but I don't recall that much.
Dwight