FTGH Various DLT and 4mm DAT Drives - Midlands UK

James Attfield james.attfield at icloud.com
Thu Oct 21 14:11:53 CDT 2021

I’m having a general clear out and the following are free for the collection rather than they go in the skip/dumpster.

Most if not all were working when put away but I can’t offer any guarantees. Preference will be given to anyone who will take all of them.

Photos are available if required, if I get time to ge a drive on line and can erase tapes quite a few will be available as well.

- Compaq 20/40GB in chassis

- HP Surestore DLT40 in chassis (20/40GB?)

- Digital DLT in chassis (35/70GB)

- Compaq 35/70GB in chassis

- DLT 35/70GB in chassis (same drive as in the Digital chassis)

- DLT 35/70GB bare drive (same drive as in Digital chassis)

- 4mm DAT in chassis (probably 4/8GB)

- 4mm DAT, 5.25” spacers, no chassis, (probably 4/8GB)

- 4mm DAT, 5.25” spacers, no chassis, (probably 4/8GB)

- 4mm DAT, no spacers, no chassis, (probably 4/8GB)

They won’t be around long so with apologies, if you have any interest, please don’t delay. Let me kow here then we can take comms off line. Sorry, can’t ship.

—
James
---
Credentials
Loves Cromemco, loves Unix, loves DeSmet C.
Hand built an original IMSAI 8080, Nascom I and II, resurrected a TU-ART from the dead, owned one of the first EXIDY Sorcerers in the UK, ran Byte Shop/Computerland (Birmingham).