: FTGH Various DLT and 4mm DAT Drives - Midlands UK

james james at attfield.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 13:55:37 CDT 2021

=====================
Message: 1
From: Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FTGH Various DLT and 4mm DAT Drives - Midlands UK

On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 06:38, James Attfield via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I?m having a general clear out and the following are free for the
collection rather than they go in the skip/dumpster.

You haven't said where you are.

Message: 2
From: Grant Taylor <cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net>

On 10/22/21 3:41 PM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> You haven't said where you are.

Per the subject, Midlands UK.

I don't know how big of an area that is, but I do know that it's way out
of the way for me to go pick up.

=====================

Apologies if I did not make it clear, I am located about 12 miles SSW of
Birmingham, United Kingdom.

My 3W location is tilt.custom.glitz

I have also checked and tested the following:

Apple Powermac G4/768Mb/74Gb OSX 10.4
Apple Powermac G4 Mirror Door Dual 867MHz CPU/1.75Gb/74Gb OSX 10.5

Both in very good condition and running very nicely with OSX installed,
working DVD and Ethernet. Both are lovely machines, not keen to do FTGH but
would entertain reasonable offers to get them a good and loving home.

Also available but as yet untested (working when racked) a Dell Prolinea
575e and an HP Vectra VE. The Dell has what you might term a proper FDC.
Those who are into FDD transfers will know what I mean. Both of these are
FTGH.

Sorry for those who are outside of the UK, I know how it feels. Having said
that, I would trade all of this (including the Powermacs) for a working
Cromemco Z2D or CS3 chassis. I would even consider a Cromemco System-1
chassis.

James