PDP-11 Unix V7M-11 V1.0 under SIMH

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Oct 3 13:26:54 CDT 2021

*Neat*! I was thinking of trying to lay this down on a real 11/23+ here
at the house, then realized I didn't have two RD51's. Can it gen on an
RD53 by chance, I could upload one of those to a disk in a weekend or
immediately with the Dave Gesswin emulator (which I need to return but
we're just about to pull out those big Perqs)