Anyone need a Pro/350 motherboard?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Oct 11 22:31:43 CDT 2021

Cleaning out my parents' house I found a Pro/350 motherboard spare new
in box. I'd use it here, except for the fact that:

It's a spares so it doesn't have chips. Not a biggie as I have plenty of
11/23 CPUs but the FPU was in some sort of carrier so I don't have that.

It doesn't have the boot ROMs

Most important, the Pro/350 didn't have video on board. I don't have the
video cards for a 350, so I can't just swap it into one of my 380's and
expect anything to work other than the serial port.

Let me know.