MS-DOS 1.25 8" Disk Image for Displaywriter

Eric Moore mooreericnyc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:13:24 CDT 2021

Yep, the link below is the disk image of MS-DOS ported to the
displaywriter. I have it booting fine, but my attempts to write a new disk
from the greaseweazel with some dos software to try running is not going
well.

The tool I usually use to open DOS disk images and add files does not like
that disk image, so looking for any tips on creating compatible images I
can write with my greaseweazle.

-Eric