Looking for info on memory

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:50:25 CDT 2021

In all the hundreds of systems I have shipped, I have never put the CPU
in slot 3! I was VP Operations of Transduction, DEC's biggest components
group OEM in Canada.

No, I don't know if the CPU is good (it is a dual-width KDF11-A btw),
but it is in slot 1 AB with a DLV11J in slot 2AB.  The memory has been
in slot 3 as well as lower.  Since there is nothing above or below it on
the CD side there cannot be any interference in the CD connectors.

I do have an 11/73 dual width board arriving tomorrow so will see if I
get the same results with it.

Thanks for reading,

Nigel