Anyone out there with a working Victor 9000 (US only)?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:34:49 CDT 2021

Hi Chuck,

I have a working Victor 9000 dual floppy configuration and a dingle
floppy/hard disk configuration  but I'm in Canada.  I've tried to image
disks with a Kryoflux but have not figured out how to image disks to the
point of being able to re-create them.  The only way I have been able to
reproduce diskettes is to make copies on the Victor 9000 itself and that is
on the dual diskette version only, if I recall correctly.  If there is any
way I can help, I'd be happy to try.

Santo