January 2021 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Jan 1 03:14:44 CST 2021
Ending: Sun Jan 31 22:30:54 CST 2021
- DEC part number system
- Emails going to spam folder in gmail
- Seeking: TMS32010 Assembly Language Programmer's Guide (1983)
- PDP-11/70 backplane wire list
- ICL PERQ 2 T2 Micropolis 1303 spinning down.
- MM11-F manual/prints available
- dp8340n IBM 3270 protocol transmitter encoder
- TRS-80 Trash Talk Live is Tonight at 9pm EST
- Winsystems SAT-V40
- Rod Coleman's personal history of founding, building & running SAGE
- APE - ALTAIR peripheripheral emulator
jwest at classiccmp.org
- Ouch, but 2 Perqs out.
- Diomidis Spinellis blog: Reviving the 1973 Unix text to voice translator
- Setting switches for a Vertex 150 possibly for a perq
- Dec RQDX: What kind of chips on it?
- Keyboard storage, part 2
- KL11 asynchronous serial line interface on eBay
- DEDICATED HOBBYIST ALERT: IBM AS/400 9406-F2 for cheap sale in Germany
- Bendix G-15 and Control Data 160 console on ebay
- M688 Flip Chip Unibus Power Fail Driver Modules
- test please ignore
jwest at classiccmp.org
- Got DSM-11 running, any manuals online?
- Dilog SQ703 Manual anybody?
- Nine track file marks, Burroughs
- cc:Mail Router for NT
- PDP-11/34 /04 power knob anyone?
- cc:Mail 2/3/4/5
- Probably the wrong list to ask
- interesting manual find - usermanual.wiki
- ISO Technico info, pics, doc scans, etc.
James B DiGriz
- cc:Mail error code
- DEC Pro hard drive formatter
- Books I offered
- HP 3000 series 30/33
- David Gesswein's MFM emulator on the DEC Professional
- HP 3000 37 CPU board needed
- cctech Digest, Vol 76, Issue 16
- Quick journey to the basement
- DEC: securing 15V pwr monitor board in H765 supply
- Looking for old Compaq software - COMPAQ System Manager Facility
- Looking for a potentiometer for restoration project
- cc:Mail version numbers
- cctech Digest, Vol 76, Issue 20
- DEC Pro 3xx archives
- <Plug> HP1000 A990 Servers
- DEC Pro operating systems and MFM emulator
- HP 3000, APL\3000, the HP 2641A APL Display Station, and stuff.
- Modifying a RXV21 for an 11/83
- 50 free 8 inch floppies!
- Needed HP 918lx computer trim bezel!a nice one appreciated bit one needing painting or? better than none!Please advise !Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC
- Andromeda UDC-11
- DDCMP sync?
- Looking for HP marketing posters, in English and other world laguages large systems like HP-3000 as well as HP-150 and other pc and workstations... urgent need for monarch butterfly HP-150 poster!!! Will be part of smecc museum hp display. - Thanks Ed#
- DEC backplane power connectors
- Want To Buy: HP 9817 Monitor and Keyboard
- Half-height SCSI enclosure
- Ridiculous RL11's on eBait
- PDP-10 prints on eBait
- CPT Phoenix Jr system unit?
- ISO IBM flex cables made by Chabin
- Just curious how many Hewlett-Packard Integral computers were sold. We have one here at the SMECC Museum that we are building a display around it for.
- Small DEC QBUS backplane
- cctalk Digest, Vol 76, Issue 29
mark at markesystems.com
- Epson QX-10 hard drive
- PDP-11/70 debugging advice
- Microsoft fortran and c manuals
Last message date:
Sun Jan 31 22:30:54 CST 2021
Archived on: Sun Jan 31 22:31:00 CST 2021
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).