APL\360

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 29 17:18:27 CST 2021

It happened to me as well - I found hundreds of warnings in the code and, after getting permission to address them, I was fired because 'we would have to recompile the Windows version due to the changes you made'; the source code was reverted to the state before I made the changes.
I refuse to have their product on any system that I have involvement with...