Small DEC QBUS backplane

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Sat Jan 30 17:58:09 CST 2021

OK, thanks, Glen, i didn't think of that! Not sure why they would do
that with all memeory on-board!

One thing I though of was just buying some IDC 36-pin card edge
connectors and wiring them together for the work bench!

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591 nw.johnson at ieee.org