Just curious how many Hewlett-Packard Integral computers were sold. We have one here at the SMECC Museum that we are building a display around it for.

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 12:09:55 CST 2021

Hi Doug! No, we do not have a copy of this HP JOURNAL.  We do not have manuals  either.  We,are lucky to have the unit wonder if you can still order ink for the printer. I do have an unopened ink cartrige.

I will have to get a copy of this journal meanwhile I will read this one you sent the link to!

Back when we were selling  the HP PC  computers  this was a current product but outside our contract  with HP.  I was working with HP 150 abd the display potables HP offered and used 1000 2000 and 3000 systems  but always looked at how neat  this was.

Ed#
Just curious how many Hewlett-Packard Integral  computers were sold.

We have one here at the SMECC Museum that we are building a display around it for.

Of course we are looking for any advertising material, posters or anyting visually related to this computer to make the display "more than just a computer on the table"

Please let us know if you have any material that would fit this need!

Thank you very much in advance
Ed Sharpe - Archivist   for SMECC