Quick journey to the basement

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:44:17 CST 2021

Den mån 18 jan. 2021 kl 19:55 skrev Chris Zach via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org>:

> Found more stuff. 4 Perq boards, the HP1000, a Perq mouse and "pad", a
> Sun4 keyboard with 15 pin plug, and another Perq2 keyboard. Also found a
> weird one, a MFM drive with an adapter board on the bottom. Is the below
> a MFM to Shugart interface?

My PERQ 2 Micropolis 1303 which I recently imaged has an adapter board on
top of the drive. The interface to the PERQ is through a 50 pin flat cable.
The adapter board also has connections for two ST506 drives. I wonder if
that is what you have? No, I am not Discord connected.

/Mattis