Quick journey to the basement

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Jan 18 16:21:58 CST 2021

That's probably it. The drive is not stuck, so I'll put it on the MFM
tester later this week and see what's up. Does the adapter board have
its' own power supply?

I'm guessing it's a Shugart SA1000 to MFM interface card. On the bottom
side of it it says "Perq systems", that, the little stack of washers to
offset it from the drive, and the numerous wire hacks on the board mark
it as yet another product from the mighty Three Rivers company :-)

God my shed is getting full....