Epson QX-10 hard drive

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Jan 31 12:35:50 CST 2021

Greetings

I recently purchased a QCS external hard disk on ebay. This was one of the
companies that was selling DEC Rainbow hard drives. I had hoped it was an
old Rainbow drive with interesting to me bits... Turns out it is an Epson
QX-10 hard drive, full of interesting to bits for the QX-10 CP/M
enthusiast. I've had trouble finding a suitable community to note this in
should there be people around that care... so I thought I'd ask here is
people know of good CP/M groups and/or QX-10/16 groups, mailing lists, irc
channels, discord servers, etc I could find.

Warner