DEDICATED HOBBYIST ALERT: IBM AS/400 9406-F2 for cheap sale in Germany

mazzinia at tin.it mazzinia at tin.it
Tue Jan 5 19:04:03 CST 2021

Yeh, I know for a fact you cannot setup Hdds for an as/400 unless with the ibm factory tool. ( saw people using AS for a lot of years professionally discuss this )
You had an as400, you had to buy the spares hdds sold by ibm and ibm only

About the panel ... let me see...

Press 1 time "arrow up" to get 02 on the display
Press "insert" > panel will show "02 BN"
Press 4 times "arrow up" so that it changes to "02 BM"
Press 2 times the white power on button, to start the shutdown/poweroff phase