DEC backplane power connectors

Tom Uban tom at figureeightbrewing.com
Thu Jan 28 07:36:56 CST 2021

I have a feeling there are two shell designs for the 6 pin. The one on my DD11-DF
that I want to mate has detents in the corners while the catalog picture for the 6 pin
on your part number shows a square in the center of the side. I'm pretty sure I've
seen that style 6 pin on some of my other DEC equipment, so I wouldn't say that
either shell is wrong just yet.

Once I have the ones I ordered in hand, I will let you know what I learn. Either
way, your site has very useful information and I am happy to be able to help add
to it one way or another.

Best,

--tom