Emails going to spam folder in gmail

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Fri Jan 1 14:14:44 CST 2021

Hi Peter,

About two minutes of searching lead to this:
https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse.  The keywords were "gmail
report spam abuse", which led me to a page that was centered on
organizations using Gmail as their backend and how to file a report against
them that Google will handle.  However, the top link of the page was "Need
to report abuse? Please see our Reporting Abuse Incidents page.", which was
a link to a general abuse form to fill out for any Google product including
Gmail.

I selected the product (Gmail), selected "Report an abusive Gmail account"
and that led to "https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse", which has
the form you want to use to report the owner of that Gmail account.  There
are enough fields on that form to make your specific abuse report, and
there are plenty of free form entry areas so you can explain how this has
been going on for years.

I'm not sure if you have seen that form or tried this process before.
Clearly what "check212014 at gmail.com" is wrong and is an abuse of the
service.  Please try it out.

-Mike