M688 Flip Chip Unibus Power Fail Driver Modules

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Fri Jan 8 17:02:32 CST 2021

Noel said
>  (I said)   > There is an 11/15
>
> ??? Is that a typo for 'PDP-15'? The -11/15 looks just like an -11/20
>
>   https://www.ricomputermuseum.org/collections-gallery/equipment/dec-pdp-1115
>
> except it only has 16 address switches, not 18 as on the /20. (The front panel
> shown there has an OEM-specific re-paint; I couldn't quickly turn up an image
> of a DEC /15 front panel.)

Yes it was a typo sorry. I had meant to type 'PDP-15' but in my haste and having '11/15'
on the brain (owing to the FOX 2 I have) I mistakenly typed that instead.

Off-topic for this thread I guess, but, the FOX 2 has a two-tone green panel that are in the
Foxboro corporate colours, these being different shades to the Lab(?) 11/20 on the wiki page.
(Photo showing some of the FOX 2 switches at
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?76489-reproduction-PDP-8e-toggle-switches/page2 )
If anyone ever sees a DECwriter in green then that would likely be a Foxboro one as well.

I've also seen on eBay a front panel from a russian 11/15 clone, quite a crude manufacture.