Here's a repost of some of my stuff that is still available. Please help me
reclaim some space in the basement!
Time for mid-summer cleaning. My logjam is getting far too big, and I need
to get rid of a bunch of stuff.
I am located in Vancouver, BC. Most of this stuff is large and/or heavy,
and therefore I will insist on pickup, or at least reasonable delivery
distance, say, within a couple of hundred miles.
Some items/systems, such as the pdp-11/60, are at a friend's house, and
only option in this case, is to pick up. I will not
ship 600+ lbs of gear
Please contact me via email (mcquiggi(a)remove-spamblock.sfu.ca) if you're
interested. I need to clear some space in the basement!
Here's the list:
1. Motorola 6800 development system. EXORcisor system unit, EXORdisk,
non-working SOROC dumb terminal. All manuals, some development boards,
some wirewrap boards. Circa 1975, a neat machine for those into early-PC.
2. Terminal, Tektronix 4017A, 16 colors, keyboard with pre-mouse rocker
pointer. All docs, working. Late 1970s, early 80s vintage.
3. Sun 3/60 system unit, ~150 MB HD and tape. Mono Sony monitor, keyboard,
4. Two Gandalf LDS140 low speed point-to-point modems.
5. MicroVAX 3100 model 10, 100 MB HD.
6. Boxes and boxes of 5.25" DSDD floppies.
7. TK50 tape drives, several, working condition.
8. Two BA23 MicroVAX/LSI-11 cases, no machine, just the plastic shell that
the machine fits into.
9. pdp-11/60 computer system, several terminals, printers, disk drives, many
disk packs, tape drive (9 track 6250 bpi), software, documentation. Was
working before being put into dry storage a couple of years ago. This is a
_large_ system, main cabinet about the size of 2 full-size refrigerators,
total lot probably 1000 lbs. You'll need a truck!
Kevin McQuiggin VE7ZD