On 10/24/17, 4:29 PM, "cctech on behalf of Unibus via cctech"
<cctech-bounces at classiccmp.org
on behalf of cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
Anybody want some Convex Computer Corporation manuals
on microfiche. The
- CONVEX C Guide
- CONVEX C Optimization Guide
- CONVEX FORTRAN User's Guide
- CONVEX FORTRAN Reference Manual
- CONVEX FORTRAN Optimization Guide
- CONVEX VECLIB User's Guide
- CONVEX LSQPACK User's Guide
Free to a good home or it will be plastic recycling
Yes, please! I?d very happily pay for shipping to the Netherlands. I have
several Convex systems, two C1?s, a C220, and a C240. The C220 is working
now, I?m still trying to bring the others back to life.