Finally feeling guilty enough about stringing a bunch
electronic bits out on my bench whenever time came to use an 8" disk
drive, I mounted my DBit-sourced parts and power supply into a case.
First off merry Christmas to everyone and happy non-denominational holidays to everyone
After seeing the above post I decided it was time I got off my rear end and finished many
of these projects I have laying around the house. One such project is getting my 8"
drives up and running so I can duplicate/preserve some SW for my IBM 5110/5120 machines
and 5322s. The other project is to finally start my web site (generously provided by
Jay!). I am glad to say I got a bit of both completed:
My apologies for the boorish prose and the non-professional pictures; however, I think the
FDADAP came out nice if I do say so myself!
Comments, criticisms, tips, and general wailing welcome!