anybody interested in buying the following?
- Omnibus core memories (tested good)
- M8350 TTY interfaces (tested good)
- RK05 disks for pdp11 (12 sectors) (used, new, tested, untested)
- RK05/RK05J/RK05F disk drive (untested, tested good, broken)
- RK05x spares
- TU56 DECTape (tested working, untested, broken)
- TU56H single DECTape
- PC05 paper tape reader/punch
- Some other Omnibus cards
A PDP8/M computer. Very nice (near perfect!) condition front panel. Chassis condition
condition. Backplane and PSU (220V) ok. No top cover. System configuration to be
guess would be 12K core, TTY, CPU - all tested stuff.
PDP8/L minicomputer, untested, keys bleached out by sun. Untested (really untested,
have the time to repair the machine) but complete with the 4K core stack. 110V
Keys kan be used from a pdp8/e - they're the same. But not from pdp8/m. Those have the
The PC05 is a strange machine: The reader portion of it was used on a pdp8/e (PC8E
Normally you use PC04 for pdp8 computers. The reader part seems to be compatible. The
punch part is
untested. Mechanics look fine. I guess that there are also missing boards on the punch
condition though. No cover, 110V.
Location: Northern Germany (Hannover, Kiel).
Open for reasonable offers. Can send packages up to 30kg. TU56 can be shipped in two
pdp8/m fits a package. 8/L cannot be shipped internationally.