Been collecting dust, free for the cost of shipping.
*** Item 1:
Trifold folder "DIGITAL WindowsNT"
Seems like an incomplete or mixed install set. Photos upon request.
- Microsoft WindowsNT x86 V3.51 Boot Disks 1, 2, 3
- Windows NT 3.51/4.0 configuration Guide for DIGITAL Alpha systems (1997)
- ECU Disk V1.8 DEC Alpha for OpenVMS and Digital Unix
- Alpha Systems H/W RX23, Alpha XL 300/366 Family, Alpha Station 255, Alpha
Server 100 5/xx, 1000A, 2100A, 4100 HW support disk for windows 3.51
- MS Windows NT 3.51 Release Notes for digital Alpha System
- Digital Internet Roadmap for Windows NT CD V2
- CD: Digital Windows NT 3.51 Alpha Generation X86 P/N: AG-PYZVD-BH
(assuming it is not alpha ver of NT)
*** Item 2:
In a ServerWORKS labeled envelope, with the usual upgrade kit readme first
Digital ServerWORKS *Manager* CDs V3.3 Apt '98 P/N: AG-QURLH-BH and V3.2
These were clearly upgrade kits, but the manifest indicates full versions on
CD as usual.
No lic key
Show replies by date