Sorry I don't have any paper tapes here so I know I don't have the cable.
Most later DEC cables I probably have however.
Dan
>BC08-J
>
>>
>> I probably do but where are they used. I don't keep my cables sorted by
>> part #.
>
>They're the cables that link a PC05 paper tape punch to a PC11 interface
>card (or at least that's what Jay wants them for). 40 pin Berg on one
>end, 36 pin PCB on the other.
>
>> Dan
>
>-tony
>
Hey folks,
Here's some Heath User Group magazines and a third-party Heath computer
publication. They cover the H8, H89/Z90, H/Z100 and some H/Z150 series
machines. If interested give him a shout.
--Chris
>Priority: normal
>X-mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.01d)
>Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:10:01 -0800
>Reply-To: "Kennan H. Hollingsworth" <kholly(a)SPRYNET.COM>
>Sender: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List <HEATH(a)LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
>From: "Kennan H. Hollingsworth" <kholly(a)SPRYNET.COM>
>Subject: Remark and Sextant
>To: HEATH(a)LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
>
>I have many REMARK magazines from years past that I have
>saved and no longer can find room for. Anyone interested? If so,
>respond and I will list what issues I have. Would prefer to get rid of
>them all at once.
>
>Also have a large number of SEXTANT magazines. Again, if
>interested I will list them.
>Ken Hollingsworth <kholly(a)sprynet.com>
>
>--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
>To subscribe: listserv(a)listserv.tempe.gov
>and in body: subscribe HEATH yourfirstname yourlastname
>To unsubscribe: listserv(a)listserv.tempe.gov
>and in body: signoff HEATH
>Archives for HEATH: http://www.tempe.gov/archives
>--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY USA cfandt(a)netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association
URL: http://www.ggw.org/awa
Greetings,
PIC has quoted price and availability for the two HP-85 Calculator belts
as follows:
> EPS0175A125N $1.71/ea Stock
>
>
> EPS0080A250N $2.33/ea Stock
They have a $50.00 minimum order. Who all wants to join in an order
large enough to justify the minimum?
Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum
I have a good working Apple IIC Plus with the Apple monochrome monitor and
an Apple 5 1/4" external disk drive that I don't need. I'll take offers for
it in either cash or trade. If I don't get any fair offers, it's off to
E-OverPay. I'm interested in S-100 stuff, NorthStar OS software, and/or HP
computers or calculators.
Joe
At 12:39 AM 2/17/99 +0000, you wrote:
>> Seeing as he said 'the parallel port' I would assume he meant _THE_
>> parallel port as in 'the D-25 female connector with the pinout that was
>
>In which case you're restricting it to PCs and clones only I would think.
Okay, I'll try to be more clear... 8^)
(And yes, I know "early" is the 50's around here. 8^)
What I'm researching is computers that used the Centronics parallel port to
access a floppy drive or other storage device. Mostly interested in PC's
and compatibles, or computers that use a "PC-compatible" centronics port
(like the Atari ST).
It needs to be controlled by software only (no A/B/PRT switch like some
Toshibas) and ideally needs no re-configuration before switching between
drive and printer (or better still, offers a pass-through for the printer.)
HP-IB/GPIB/IEEE-488 is interesting, and somewhat related, but not entirely
relevant; same for SASI & SCSI. Also, anything after 1990 or so is too new.
Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------- O-
Uncle Roger "There is pleasure pure in being mad
roger(a)sinasohn.com that none but madmen know."
Roger Louis Sinasohn & Associates
San Francisco, California http://www.sinasohn.com/
Could any one point me to a source for the history of viruses and
computer worms. I'm doing a recearch paper and I'm looking for sources.
Thanks
CharlesII(a)nwohio.net
I probably do but where are they used. I don't keep my cables sorted by
part #.
Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: Jay West <jlwest(a)tseinc.com>
To: Discussion re-collecting of classic computers
<classiccmp(a)u.washington.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 4:53 PM
Subject: Looking for two BC08-J cables
>Would anyone happen to have two BC08-J cables lying around?
>
>I'm in need :)
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jay West
>
At 12:45 PM 2/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Michael Grigoni wrote:
>
>> PIC has quoted price and availability for the two HP-85 Calculator belts
>> as follows:
>
>Are we talking about the same HP85 that's the size of an Apple ][?
Yes.
How
>would one wear that on a belt?
You wouldn't. It's belts for the integral printer.
Joe
>
>Sellam Alternate e-mail:
dastar(a)siconic.com
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
>Always hasslin' the man.
>
> Coming in 1999: Vintage Computer Festival 3.0
> See http://www.vintage.org/vcf for details!
> [Last web site update: 02/15/99]
>
>