July 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jul 1 12:22:11 CDT 2019
Ending: Wed Jul 31 23:15:37 CDT 2019
- Latest Additions to the Virtual Warehouse of Computing Wonders Sale Inventory
- Need Fileware twiggy diskette picture for Wikipedia
- NASA Ames (Moffet Field) Computation Division?
- RS2030 MIPS workstation
- Classic / NOP machines becoming available in Berlin (inc. DECs, Commodores, Apples, HPs, SGIs and more)
- DecNet / Linux
John Many Jars
- Question about Apple ///
- Lots of Apple 1 computers @ VCF West
- Wtd: advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum
- cctalk Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6
- RS232 Communications HP9000 Series 320
- KDJ11-E issue/info
- RL01 Platter Removal?
- RF08 light panel
- RALGOL - A PDP8 ALGOL 60
- sun microsystem manuals
- Box of HP 1000 series MUX cards - 12040
- vax stuff
- KL10-A/KL10-B differences
- ALGOL-60 obit
- QEMU sparc with networking that works
- DEC MS630/M7609 Question
- 5 1/4 diskettes available
wrcooke at wrcooke.net
- M7819 DZ11 boards and others for parts
- 16-bit ISA tape controllers
- Posting of set of boards from a data General nova 3 triple option
- Anyone have any docs on Termiflex handheld terminals?
- What connector is this?
- Seeking documentation for Tallgrass Technologies "Shortcut"
- visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum - Elliot 803
- Margaret Hamilton Guardian interview.
- SGI Personal Iris information
- We are looking to buy RCA VP3501 keyboard or any of the 3000 data term items please drop us a line off list ( and art material photos posters etc too to add to display as well as hardware)
- New face of the Bank of England's £50 note is revealed as Alan Turing
- Artsearch software for MicroVax?
- DEC Purchase Specifications, particularly 23-000A9-01
Mark J. Blair
- Mystery DEC backplane on eBay
- Simulators for NCR Century series computers
- IBM documentation is San Antonio
- Decision Data Keyboard for sale
- TI99/4A computers, in original boxes
- AGC software bloat 'what if' musing
steven at malikoff.com
- WordPerfect 5.1+ for VMS
- VCFMW drop offs and visits
- Looking for Pangolin QuadMod cards (Amiga)
- Another warehouse closing
- Scanning question
- DEC Pro380 problems
- Scanning Results
- Scanning question (Is destruction of old tech docs a moral crime?)
- UNIVAC IBM AND APOLLO - -History --Background
- wanted: scan of Rockwell R6500 Programming Manual, Rev 2, January 1983
- PDP stuff in MA--attn collectors
- Sgi crimson for sale
- Old test equip for sale
- Resurrecting integrated circuits by cooking them.
Jeffrey S. Worley
- AIX 5L/ia64 media?
- MicroPDP-11/23+ cabinet kit cables
- keycaps / switches for Tek 4006
- IBM 5160 with oddball MDA input/output card
- Intergraph 751 system free to good home, but act quickly
- Searching digital copy of KD11-K (PDP-11/60) Processor Technical Manual
- IBM PC-RT 6150 looking for help
- Ill NLS MS-230
- Your Heatkkit EC-1 analog computer
- Final reminder, VCF West
- VCF West?
- looking for a 7-track reel tape controller
- A few VT-320 and keyboard questions
Last message date:
Wed Jul 31 23:15:37 CDT 2019
Archived on: Thu Aug 1 12:57:45 CDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).