Sgi crimson for sale

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:04:02 CDT 2019

Located in melbourne florida. Willing to crate and ship if needed. Most of
the big stuff was shipped here from california and saint augustine fl. Only
what i listed in the previous email is for sale. Sadly no personal iris,
challenge, etc systems.

Oh , there is a 4 node sgi altix system with numa link cables for sale as
well. Itanium based system.