VCF West?

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 05:56:05 CDT 2019

There have been lots of mentions of VCF West on social media and I think even in the press.

I’m heading out to the west coast right now for the show and it’s going to be one for the record books.  There are more exhibitors (35+) then ever before and lots of cool talks.

Cheers,
Corey
corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ