Latest Additions to the Virtual Warehouse of Computing Wonders Sale Inventory

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Mon Jul 1 14:29:15 CDT 2019

I think the big difference between Sellam and a lot of people selling on, say, eBay is that Sellam is One Of Us: He’s a collector and enthusiast himself, not just someone hoping to make a buck off of a market in which they’re not themselves a participant.

So the stuff that I’ve gotten from Sellam feels like stuff *of Sellam’s* that I’ve gotten, rather than stuff Sellam just picked up to resell. And that’s something I really appreciate.

  -- Chris