Scanning question (Is destruction of old tech docs a moral crime?)

Alan Frisbie flash688 at flying-disk.com
Tue Jul 23 11:42:26 CDT 2019

Guy Dunphy <guykd at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

 > Ditto for a service/schematics manual for the Documation
 > TM200 punch card reader. No copy can be found.

I don't know about the TM200, but I have the technical manual
for the Documation M-200 card reader.  If that will help you,
I would be happy to scan it for you.  It is already on my list
of manuals to scan for Bitsavers.  This is the August 1974
update containing the recommended spares list for DEC.

Amazingly, I knew exactly which moving box it was in, and it
took less than five minutes to find that box!

Alan "Pack Rat" Frisbie