VCF West?

Evan Koblentz cctalk at snarc.net
Wed Jul 31 23:00:28 CDT 2019

 >> I see it's already been dropped there to promote VCF MW

I don't know what you mean. "Dropped there to promote Midwest" ... that
is false. VCF West is atop our website header, our blog page, and the VC
Forum header.

It's true that we are focusing more on social media. There are a couple
of dozen Facebook groups for various aspects of retrocomputing that *
each * have multiple thousands of users. I think it's safe to say that
people here on Cctalk already know about VCF events. Usually, when I do
post about our events here, the response is either crickets or
threadjacking.