Always tricky: I have one in the shed, use it occasionally when I want
to say fire up an 11/03 with the WCS11, not sure if that combo would
work in a BA23 Q22 type backplane.
Does the 11/03 quad work in a BA23's Q22/Q22 slots? Will it blow up if
half of it is in a Q22/CD slot?
C
On 9/25/26 12:09, Peter Ekstrom via cctalk wrote:
Yeah I am watching that one. Was just thinking I
should ask here too just
in case.
- Peter
On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 11:54 Nadav Eiron <nadav.eiron(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> There's this on ePay right now:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/206568161235
> which is not exactly what you're asking for, but may be pretty close.
> Disclaimer: I have no relationship or experience with the seller, proceed
> at your own risk etc.
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 4:09 PM Peter Ekstrom via cctalk <
> cctalk(a)classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I may have asked this before, I can't remember...
>>
>> I have a PDP-11/23+ pieced together on an H9276 backplane, sitting on the
>> floor. I have rigged
>> some fans to keep it cool, but I would love to have either a complete
>> BA11-S box, or the H9276-B
>> cardcage for it. The cardcage doesn't have to have the backplane since I
>> already have one.
>>
>> Does anyone have either of these that they'd be willing to part with?
>>
>> I am located in the US.
>>
>> - Peter
>>