HP 5061-3476: Which boards go where

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Sep 14 20:31:44 CDT 2021

Ah ok. So that first transistor on Q6 serves as a chopper to double the
DC voltage up to 360v when using 120. When you reconfigure the jumpers
for 240 you basically bypass that thing.

I have 240 in my shed so I'll start by seeing if there is 360v on the
input rail. If not then I'll re-jumper to 240 and see if it appears
then. Then trace everything forward from there....