vcfmw

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 00:48:37 CDT 2021

Due to health problems I won't be able to attend vcfmw this year.

I live just outside Champaign, IL, I-57 & I-74, about 2 hours south of
I-80, and 2 hours west of INDY. If anyone is interested in l buying
anything I should be home a few days before, during and after WCFMW.

Please email me with the time and day you would like to stop, and what you
are interested in seeing/buying.

I hoped to hang on to most things for a while, but I'm afraid I'm going to
start letting loose more and more.

Thanks, Paul

I'm located just outside Champaign, IL, I-57 & I-74